Skip navigation

We’ve launched our Expert Advisory Panel - read more about the Innovation Agenda here.

Written Component Practice Questions

Review the Written Component Practice Questions
These practice questions are representative of the current exam blueprint, and are comprised of questions that have recently been retired. About 90 percent of the questions on the Written Component accompany vignettes. A vignette provides information about a client; for example, age and diagnosis. The series of questions that follow are based on the information in the vignette. The remaining 10 percent of the questions on the Written Component are stand-alone questions – they do not accompany vignettes.

Please note that your performance on these practice questions will not predict your success or failure on the Written Component. These questions are provided solely as an exam preparation resource for CAPR candidates.