Skip navigation

We’ve launched our Expert Advisory Panel - read more about the Innovation Agenda here.

If I am a refugee/protected person in Canada, how do I identify this when I apply to CAPR?

You will need to include a cover letter mentioning this information with your application form. We will then contact you to get more information about your situation to provide you with more guidance on how to proceed with the assessment of your physiotherapy education.