Skip navigation

We’ve launched our Expert Advisory Panel - read more about the Innovation Agenda here.

I am able to contact my institution in my home country to obtain educational documents. Can I still apply to CAPR under the alternative evaluation process?

No, if you are able to arrange for the required educational documents to come from your home country to our office, you will not qualify for the alternative evaluation process. You must apply for credentialling under our regular process. Please review the credentialling section of our website for information on how to apply.