Skip navigation

We’ve launched our Expert Advisory Panel - read more about the Innovation Agenda here.

Errors on School Documents

It’s important that CAPR receives documents from your school that are correct. If there are errors in school documents (including but not limited to the incorrect spelling of your name, or an error in your date of birth, or other errors), we may require those documents to be corrected and re-issued by your school/educational institution. If you know there are errors on those certificates or records, we recommend that you have the error corrected before applying for credentialling. Asking your school to re-issue corrected documents can be a lengthy process that will severely delay your credentialling application.

Help us complete your credentialing process as quickly as possible by having your documents corrected before your school submits them.