Registering for an Exam
Follow these steps to register for an exam.
- Read the Exam Handbook see below.
- Make sure you are eligible for the exam. Check the Exam Handbook for information about eligibility.
- Fill in the exam application form for the Written Component and/or Clinical Component. Be sure to mark the exam date you want, and your site choices. Print a copy of your completed form.
- Print and complete the Declaration of Identity if you have not already sent one to us. Be sure to read the instructions for the Declaration of Identity and have it notarized by a Notary Public before you send it.
- Complete the credit card section of the application OR include a money order or certified cheque with your application.
- Read the declaration, then sign and date the form.
- Put your completed original application form with payment in the mail. Include your Declaration of Identity and second identical photo as applicable. You must send this unless you have already sent one to credentialling. Please only include a photo if you are submitting a new Declaration of Identity form.
If your application is not complete, we will send it back to you.
If you want us to verify your exam status with a regulator, print and complete the Verification Request Form. You can send this with your application.
The Exam Handbook for the year of your exam is the official version of Physiotherapy Competency Examination Policies and Procedures.
Accommodation of Special Needs